Beetroot Burgers

7 February 2014



I'm over in the Heart Home kitchen this week sharing one of my favourite mid-week recipes for Beetroot Burgers. I can take no credit for the actual recipe - it comes from the beautiful Green Kitchen Stories blog. These crimson little patties are quick and easy to make and so very good for you. If your thoughts of beetroot turn to the crinkled variety in jars of vinegar, then your preconceptions of beetroot will be changed for ever once you've tried these burgers. They taste fresh, earthy, natural and incredibly satisfying. 



The rain was hammering down on the window when I took these photographs, but my mind did fast-forward for a moment to those summer barbeques and I know already what I'll be taking to put on the grill.

You can see the recipe over at Heart Home.

Recipe: Green Kitchen Stories
Photography: Buttercup Days

No comments:

Post a Comment