Beetroot & Ginger Soup

8 December 2013


I've had my first mince pie of the season. They are my biggest festive weakness and I've done well to hold off until now. There will no doubt be many tempting treats to be had over the coming month, so to balance things out a bit, I'll make sure I cook plenty of healthy meals. Soup is always a winner in our house - it's packed full of goodness, it's quick to make and the kids lap it up.

This week I shared one of my favourite winter soup recipes, Beetroot and Ginger Soup, over on Heart Home. For the recipe just pop over to the Heart Home blog.

Recipe: Scandilicious
Photography: Buttercup Days

P.S. Do you like the new Buttercup Days banner? I opted to change to this black & white illustration to allow the photography to take centre stage. There is still a bit of tweaking to do but it almost there.
Thanks to Keith & Mark at Absolute Zero° for doing their magic with the illustration and to Milly at Cow Systems for making it all work.

No comments:

Post a Comment