A Happy Christmas

28 December 2011


Well, here we are the other side of the big day. We had a lovely time staying with my parents who live on the Isle of Wight. It was a real chance for David and I to sit back and relax whilst the kids became nanny and grandad's shadows.

Christmas Day was spent indoors, apart from taking the dog for a walk round the village, so come Boxing Day we were ready to head out for some fresh air. It's become a bit of a tradition, that when we're at my parents for Boxing Day we go down to Steephill Cove. I've written posts on this little idyllic place during our visits in the summer months, but I love it in the winter too. The tide was in, so we found a little cafe and drank mugs of hot chocolate with marshmallows whilst watching the waves break. 
It's the perfect Boxing Day past time.

No comments:

Post a Comment